Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

really great!

I thought the "actual" butt-kissing thing was a bit much, but I really loved the creative format of stick puppets, and morph of real life at the end! It was a great flick seriously, very creative! It had kinda a sad moral though, I guess it deals with self esteem?

No Hunting No Hunting

great stuff!

Very funny and good animation!

Hostage Situation Hostage Situation

Very rad

Very rad! Sick of the music though. Animation was sweet! Were those the "bills" from school house rock? Loved the gun. "I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on capital hill!"

Head Games Head Games

Very odd

It was cool how you intigrated the real pictures in with the graphics. The dude looking out of the toll booth was pretty funny, but the humor wasn't very good. It was old cheesy humor. And the backgrounds were pretty sucky too. Spend more time on the concept, dude, and you could probably make a sweet flick!!

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

Very Sweet

Very well done! Nuff said.

The Final Task The Final Task

Unbeleavable!!!!!!

Perfect animation, perfect graphics. A major wow! Very well done!!

Decision 2000...Oh Crap Decision 2000...Oh Crap

Bush Rocks!

I liked this alot! Great voices, animation, and Bush rocks. I hate Gore, and love guns. Good job!

Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country

Great!!

Once again top knotch!! Always surprising!!

LOG (old) LOG (old)

Ren and Stimpy??

What is this Ren and Stimpy -slash- three letter CAP word *name* day??? First FUG 2 (#1 slot) total Ren and Stimpy rip off, and now LOG? Same day, and top 5? Kinda odd eh??

The Crow: MD Full The Crow: MD Full

Drawing Fool!

You are a drawing fool I tell you! Tons and tons of artwork! Must have taken you a long time, eh? I like to encourage movies like this!!